Pied Piper Consulting®
is the management consulting arm of Pied Piper Management Company, LLC.
Pied Piper Management Company, LLC develops and runs sales & service programs to maximize performance of dealer networks. Pied Piper counts as clients most of the auto and motorcycle manufacturers operating in North America., as well as dealer groups and individual dealerships. These clients hire Pied Piper to help them improve the performance of their dealer networks.
Examples of Pied Piper programs:
- Retail Performance Consulting (see below)
- Prospect Satisfaction Index® (PSI®)
"Mystery Shopping" to Turn More Shoppers into Buyers℠.
- In-Person --- Internet/Email --- Telephone
- Lead Effectiveness Monitor ℠ to Measure, Diagnose and Improve How Effectively Dealerships Respond to Telephone and Internet/Email Inquiries.
- Defector Diagnostic Survey? to Learn to Keep More Customers.
- Facility Evaluation/Audit Programs to Encourage Facility Improvement and Upgrades.
- Dealer Health Check ℠ to Measure, Diagnose and Improve the Overall Sales Effectiveness of Individual Dealerships
- Other Examples: Dealer Performance Bonus Programs to Increase Manufacturer and Dealer Profitability while Paying for a Better Customer Experience, "Spin-to-Win" Sales Incentive Programs with Reloadable Debit Cards to Encourage Effective Salesperson/Dealership Behavior, Pied Piper Purchase Funnel?, Lease Return Programs, Vehicle Delivery Programs, Co-op Advertising Programs, Point-of-Sales Kiosk Programs, Brand Image Element Leasing Programs, Best Practices and Management Consulting.
Pied Piper Retail Performance Consulting
Pied Piper sends experienced consultants out to dealerships to review the effectiveness of the dealership, and to work with the dealership to target specific areas for improvement. Pied Piper consultants then follow-up with the dealership staff to track improvement and fine-tune the dealership's action-plan.
- Pied Piper’s unique approach to retail performance consulting combines a foundation of facts evaluating dealership performance, with the practical wisdom of Pied Piper consultants, which comes from years of experience owning and running successful dealerships.
- Our consultants know the "practical" side of running a dealership. They know the daily surprises that disrupt any dealership and how "theory" at a dealership has to be constantly adapted to take into account "reality."
- Our consultants also know how to successfully run a dealership, instead of letting the dealership run them. This includes knowledge of and familiarity with financial statements, as well as performance measurement reports such as customer satisfaction (CSI), sales effectiveness (PSI®) and market share. Our consultants understand sales process best practices; what works and what doesn't work to drive showroom traffic and then turn more of those shoppers into buyers.
- Our consultants have credibility with dealership personnel through their own experience working with dealerships as well as through the disciplined approach to performance improvement that they bring to the dealership.
Contact Pied Piper at (831) 648-1075 or email@example.com